Sunday, March 15, 2009

And they all rolled over . . .

Friday night Drew was hurting bad from his surgery to put his chemo port in. We all climbed in our bed to watch a movie (Remember the Titans). Kellie and Chris stopped by with a few cute cards the kids in her class made for Drew. So sweet!


The job is going well. As my new boss said on his way out the door, "Monday you're ours, for better or for worse." Monday I am officially employed by them and no longer a temp. I like my new job, but this trying to get everything done at night and on the weekends sucks.

Today I went outside to vacuum the pool and found out that the filter isn't working. It was running, just not circulating any water. Sure hope the pump isn't damaged. GRRRRR! The pool guy is coming tomorrow while I'm gone to check it out.

Kellie, Katie and Drew are all on spring break this week. It's the first time in over 12 years that I haven't been home with them. Makes me a little sad, but I'm sure they'll find things to keep them occupied.

No comments: