
That's where I sit, right in the middle of the reception area. To the left is one of the partners, to the right is the other. The conference room is straight again. To the left of the conference room is the associate attorney's office. There is also one empty office and the kitchen/file room to the right behind my desk. So far I am really enjoying being back to work.

The only bad thing about it is I am not able to be with Drew for most of his procedures. He has asked a few times if I will be able to be there (today) but I haven't even told the new bosses about him. I was afraid they wouldn't hire me if they knew I had such a big problem at home. His dad has been there for everything, but I still have a case of the guilts.

2 comments:
What kind of law do they practice? If it's something nice, they'll totally understand.
Congrats on landing your new job! It sounds like you are already fitting right in. Auntie Chris
Post a Comment