Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

Wow! Between working full-time, caring for a cancer patient, trying to keep up the house and family I'm worn out. I'm so ready for the weekend. It won't be very relaxing though. We might go watch Katie's old high school team play soccer Friday night. Then on Saturday Katie has her first spring soccer games (2) -- if they are not snowed out. I'm so excited to finally watch her play again. Sunday we are having a little get together for Drew. Most of his family has never been to our house, so we're having some of them over and Katie's going to shave his head. They said it would start falling out within 2 weeks, so that should be starting soon. Oh, and I still clean Dave's offices on the weekend (usually early Saturday or Sunday morning while everyone else is still sleeping).

Other than being really busy, all is good with us. :)

No comments: