Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Working Girl

Well, I survived day 2 of my new job. There are 3 attorneys and me, that's it. I have so much to learn without much help. It's a bit overwhelming, but one attorney is always willing to help. All of the attorneys graduated from the University of Tulsa, where Katie goes to school, one has two kids also at TU and two of them had children go through the same Catholic high school where Katie went. It's good to have things in common with them. It's a temp-to-hire job, so I have to do well before they decide if I'm worthy of working for them. So far so good. I think they like me. :) If I remember I'll take a picture of my new work tomorrow. It's really nice.

Last night was great. Drew finally decided he was ready to meet VJ, Katie's boyfriend. I couldn't believe it. They shook hands, had a nice talk, played some pool and just got to know each other. They got along great. Whew!



Kellie and Pogo also came over (Kellie in her p.j.'s). We had a fun family night together. Gosh I love my kids!

Tomorrow is the appointment with the oncologist. I might try to take a late lunch so I can be there too. We'll see how my morning goes.

1 comment:

Kim said...

What's the new job? Legal secretary or somesuch?