Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Homecoming/Parents Weekend

It was a happy homecoming weekend for OSU and OU football fans and a happy parents weekend for TU. TU and OSU both won and now have 7-0 records and OU won and is now 6-1. OU remains ranked at #4, OSU moved up to #7 and TU moved into the top 25 by rising to #21. Again, another great weekend for college football in Oklahoma. Woo Hoo!

Wish I could give you better news on the TU soccer team, but what do they expect when they redshirt their All-American/Gatorade Player of the Year. Duh! ;) Their record has fallen to 6W 8L 3T and a Conference USA record of 1W 5L 2T. I went to their games on Friday night and Sunday afternoon. Seems like a long time since they've had a win. Here are my two favorite TU soccer players (roomies). I had lunch with them today and delivered clean laundry to Katie. No, their room isn't so messy they have cobwebs on their door. Katie decorated their door for Halloween.

I would show you pictures from the party at Kellie's on Saturday night BUT I forgot my camera and asked Kellie to send me the pictures from her camera and I'm still waiting. GRRRR! It was a nice evening and Kellie and Chris were proud to entertain at their own house for the first time.

Gas prices are falling nicely here -- down to $2.35 a gallon. Not too long ago I would have thought that was ridiculous, but it's looking pretty good right now.


Well, hopefully I can show you pics from the party tomorrow. Buh Bye!

1 comment:

Kim said...

$2.35??!!! I was happy when it fell below $4. Consider yourselves lucky.