Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cookies!

So, you know how when you are on a lengthy phone call sometimes you feel like you should do something productive while you're talking. Well I decided to bake up some of Dave's favorite oatmeal cookies. I already had the dough in the freezer, so all I had to do was cut a dozen from the roll, put them on the pan and bake them. Easy right? Well, I forgot the set the timer part and continued on with my phone conversation with my mom. About 20 minutes later I remembered the cookies. Oops, sorry Dave!


Then Kellie & Chris stopped over with cookies of their own. Apparently McCain is winning according to the great bakery election.


Tonight we're off to Chris & Kellie's to celebrate Chris's 23rd birthday. Should be fun!

1 comment:

mom said...

That's to funny about the cookie bake! I can relate to that type of incident. I hope you learned a lesson from this...talking to your mom is pretty 'productive!"