Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gustav is Here!

The remnants of Gustav arrived in Oklahoma last night. It has been raining all day and eastern Oklahoma is expected to get 6-12 inches. I'm sure glad I got the grass cut and a swim in yesterday. Look how nice the grass looks!


Katie was supposed to leave for Monroe, Louisiana tomorrow for more soccer, but that trip has been cancelled because of all the rain. It will be nice for her to have a weekend in town.
I stopped at Kellie's for my usual Wednesday afternoon stop. Pogo was a good boy and so happy to see me. There is only one problem, Kellie needs some new flipflops. He had one of them in about a hundred pieces. That'll teach her to put her shoes away.
Ran some errands this afternoon and am looking forward to a rainy evening at home.

No comments: