Thursday, November 5, 2009

Apartment Life

After Katie's soccer game the other day I went to her apartment and helped her hang her pictures and clean up a bit. She has been so busy with school and soccer she hasn't had time to do much else. After we were done with our work we just layed on her bed and talked for an hour. It was SO nice.

I surprised Katie's roommate, Maddie, while she was on the phone.


Katie's wrist has been hurting most of the season. Now that they are done with soccer for a little while, TU sent her to a doctor yesterday. She may need surgery to remove a small cyst in her wrist. An MRI has been scheduled, then the doc will make the decision.
Chris had a minor fender bender on the way to work today. There was hardly a scratch so he's hoping the other driver won't do anything. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for him.

1 comment:

mom said...

What a cute place they have...unlike the dorms I picture on college campuses. Auntie Chris