Our pool is filled to the tippy top. A new table I bought this summer flipped in the storm and the tiles smashed. You can see that one of the chairs ended up in the pool.Monday, September 21, 2009
Enough Already!
The rain was back today with a vengence. We have had several inches of rain and it's still coming down. We had a little break at sunset which produced a beautiful rainbow to the east. The picture doesn't show it well, but it was pretty for a couple minutes.
Our pool is filled to the tippy top. A new table I bought this summer flipped in the storm and the tiles smashed. You can see that one of the chairs ended up in the pool.
Our pool is filled to the tippy top. A new table I bought this summer flipped in the storm and the tiles smashed. You can see that one of the chairs ended up in the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment