
My gifts were terrific. Kellie and Chris gave me two tiny photo albums to keep in my purse and a hummingbird feeder; Katie a chocolate brown watch I had my eye on in the Kohl's ad and, as always, she made me an extra-special birthday card; from VJ I received a gift card to Kirklands, my FAVORITE store; Dave gave me a really cool floaty fountain light show for the pool and a beautiful wrought iron hanging; a Kohl's gift card from Dick and Pat, cash from Mom and Dad; a nice card from the neighbors; and last but not least, a nice big birthday hug from Drew. Thanks to everyone for making my day extra-special.
I think I hear Kohl's calling my name - gotta go!

2 comments:
I hope you didn't have to make your own cake!
Happy Belated Birthday to both of you..my Favorite niece & nephew!!
Love, Auntie Chris & Uncle Bob
Post a Comment