Thursday, April 9, 2009

THE BOSS

I always thought Bruce Springstein was okay, but I was never a huge fan. Well, Tuesday night Dave and I went to see Bruce and the E Street Band and they were AWESOME! No cameras were allowed, so I borrowed a few pictures from the Tulsa World.

Obviously they had much better seats than we did. Our tickets were almost $100 each and we were so high up we found ourselves watching the big screens more than little Bruce way down on stage. There were only about five rows behind us.


They put on a great show and a portion of the proceeds were donated to the community food bank.


I definitely walked out of that concert a much bigger fan than when we first walked in.
To see the Tulsa World slideshow with more pictures from the concert, check out this link: http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/content/2009/Slideshows/bruuuce/index.aspx

No comments: