Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back in Business

Yesterday morning I turned on my computer and all I got was a black screen with a white flashing cursor. Thank goodness I have a husband who is good with computers. We bought Katie's computer downstairs and now I have two computers taken apart and sitting on the table and floor in the family room, BUT, between the two of them I have a computer back. Katie's is newer and hardly ever used, so I think it's gonna be mine now. I've lost all of my e-mail addresses and bookmarks, but I still have my pictures. Yay! He has some more work to do on it tonight -- thinks maybe he can get my favorites and addresses back for me.

This morning I worked on my resume and e-mailed it to two jobs listed in the newspaper. We'll see if anything comes of it. Wow, it's been a while. I haven't worked a real job in 12 years, but I think I'm ready to go back. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Trust me. You don't want to go back to work :)