I met Chris at the radio station today and helped him get his prizes -- a Samsung 40” 1080p Flat Panel LCD HD TV and a Sony PlayStation 3 (total value of $1,500). Since he took so much time off from work yesterday for his radio and tv appearances, he had to hurry back to work and I brought his prizes home with me. I was given strict instructions that no one could try them out. Darn!

On my way home I had to stop and fill up. We're down to $1.67/gallon. It's been a long time since I've been able to fill my tank for less than $30.

Yesterday we were close to 80 degrees. Now the winds are blowing down from the north and we're around 50. We're dropping down to the 20's tonight though. BRRRRR!
Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!
2 comments:
$30 FOR A TANK OF GAS?! Sheesh.
Way to go, Chris!!! Next time we come to visit you know whose house we will be at!!
U Bob & A Chris
Post a Comment