Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE!

Today Katie & I planned to go vote together. Luckily we realized before we went and stood in line that Dave & I had not changed our address for our voter registration so we had to vote at the polling place for our old address. Katie, being a first-time voter, had registered with our new address so she had to go somewhere else.

Kellie & Chris went to vote at 7:15 this morning and were out in about an hour. Dave voted mid-morning and it took him about 1/2 hour. I voted about 2:00 and then again went with Katie while she voted about a half hour later. No, I didn't vote at both places. :) We were both in and out in about 10 minutes. Here she filling our her first ever ballot.


Just after she inserted her ballot into the machine.


Walking out to the car about 10 minutes later with our "I Voted" stickers.


What better way to cap off our voting afternoon than with a nice mommy/daughter trip to Kohl's. Fun!

1 comment:

Kim said...

The first time I voted I was in the military overseas and had to do it by mail. Somewhat anti-climactic.