Friday, November 14, 2008

Holiday TeaOff

We've lived here for over 10 years and every year I say we should go to the Holiday TeaOff in downtown Broken Arrow. We've never had the time or bothered to make the effort until last night. It's the kick off to the holiday season with trolley and carriage rides, treats at most of the stores which stay open late, and Santa himself. Here are a few of the highlights of my fun night at the TeaOff with Kellie.

Inside a chocolate store this little guy was handing out chocolate covered marshmallows. He was such a little gentleman, offering everyone who entered a treat, making sure to thank each one in his sweet little voice and even bowing as he thanked people. He was such a joy to watch.

Inside the same store these girls plucked away a Christmas song.


Then we ran into this colorful pooch. The people with her were promoting some kind of doggie store.

We had such a good time and it was the perfect kickoff to the holiday season.
By the way, Kellie wouldn't let me take her picture with Santa. :(

2 comments:

mom said...

Cute pictures. I can't rally say the dog. OMG!

Auntie Chris

mom said...

What I meant to say was Cute pictures, but I can't really say the same for the dog!