Thursday, September 25, 2008

AAAAAAACHOOOO!

Kellie was kind enough to share her cold with me. Yesterday I was miserable most of the day -- sniffling and sneezing. Drew made me a nice sandwich for lunch and was willing to help out with whatever I needed. I should have taken advantage of that more! Kellie stopped by after work to bring me dayquil and nyquil which helped her to function last week. I slept like a rock last night and I think the medicine will help me too.


The highlight of my week has been a flock of geese which waddled up the fairway. Rocky let me know they were out there. The kids laugh at the things like this that amuse me. Guess I've come to the point in my life where I can look at normal things in a different way and appreciate them more. They'll understand some day.



Since I was sick yesterday I didn't get much done. I hate days like that. Hopefully today will be better and I can actually leave the house.

No comments: