Let's see, Friday I worked in the yard on my little rose garden. I just have to get more dirt to level out the rocks and I think I'm going to be very happy with the improvements. When it's done I'll post a picture.
Every Friday afternoon I stop at Dave's work and clean the offices. This had been Katie's job until she went off to college. The place always looks shiney clean after I'm done with it.
Katie called from Louisiana. She enjoyed spending the day in Nachitoches. They have quaint little shops and she was excited because she found a late birthday present for me. Woo Hoo! She's having fun traveling with the team. After dinner at a steakhouse she had a talk with her coaches. They plan to start the senior goalkeeper and, although they have all the confidence in the world in Katie and feel she may be the better keeper, they would like to avoid using her if possible so she can play the next 4 years. Because of the strenuous schedule of athletes they usually spend 5 years in college instead of 4, but they are only allowed to play 4 years. So they are thinking of redshirting her this year. She will still continue to travel with the team. She sounded a little disappointed but at least she knows now what they are thinking.
Every Friday afternoon I stop at Dave's work and clean the offices. This had been Katie's job until she went off to college. The place always looks shiney clean after I'm done with it.
Katie called from Louisiana. She enjoyed spending the day in Nachitoches. They have quaint little shops and she was excited because she found a late birthday present for me. Woo Hoo! She's having fun traveling with the team. After dinner at a steakhouse she had a talk with her coaches. They plan to start the senior goalkeeper and, although they have all the confidence in the world in Katie and feel she may be the better keeper, they would like to avoid using her if possible so she can play the next 4 years. Because of the strenuous schedule of athletes they usually spend 5 years in college instead of 4, but they are only allowed to play 4 years. So they are thinking of redshirting her this year. She will still continue to travel with the team. She sounded a little disappointed but at least she knows now what they are thinking.

No comments:
Post a Comment